1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

socially confused or blinded by love??

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by Scarlet V, Mar 15, 2014.

1. Scarlet V

Out Status:
    Some people
    How can i speak to my crush when on facebook she answers questions that are about school work but every time i try to be social like ask her 'how are you?' Or something like that she doesnt answer unless its in person but even then she cuts it short. Don't get me wrong though we have had some longer conversations like if its work-related or if she can like relate in some way. She's quite a quiet girl, she's a cute lil optimist :grin:

Guys how can i speak to her?? I really want to have conversations like that more often but i dont know what to do?? Anyone have any ideas?? Online or in person?? We give eachother eye contact in class but we look away when our eyes meet xD ideas please??

2. rainmustfall

rainmustfall Guest

Facebook can have a horrible affect on relationships, whether between friends or romantic partners. I ran into trouble with this, and eventually deleted my account. If you are the least bit socially anxious Facebook can make it a hundred times worse, so my advice would be to talk honestly with them about it and work out something you are both comfortable with or just talk in person. They will appreciate the effort and it will give them space to breathe if they need it.