1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Is it possible?

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by Quillyian, Mar 16, 2014.

1. Quillyian

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    I've had this Best Friend for a few years and lemme just say she isn't exactly the warmest person. She can come across as quite cold and uncaring when not intending to be even with me. Our sudden close friendship was a blur to us on how it happened (when we first met she ignored me as sooner then I even said hello) and now it's like we've always known each other and the intensity of our freindship only seems to keep growing with each second. When I first started to think of her as more was when she was over for a sleep over and we were cuddling (snuggled in each other's arms, rubbing head and noses, kissing each other on the head and cheek every like 3 seconds). Though another thing is all our affectionate interactions are initiated by her if I try to initiate it she looks uncomfortable (which use to frustrate me but the more I know her the more I understand the best way to say it is she's like a cat infact my nickname for her is kitten). I tried to put it off as it's just an intense best friend feeling that I have for her until a few days ago I was with her and we were on the couch watching a movie and I ended up falling asleep on her. She was on her back with me ontop our arms around each other with my head on her chest. I could hear her heart beat and just think of how beautiful it was its what I fell asleep to bit that's not the moment. When I woke up and looked up at her she was smiling then took a hold of my face and pecked my lips before rubbing our heads together and resting them like that. I was completely shocked she would do that and though it could hardly have counted as a kiss and I knew she meant it in the intense freindship way I couldn't help wanna kiss her again and she did after telling me how special I was. Though thing is she's straight and has a... We'll I can't say boyfriend cus here is where it gets confusing. She can't call him a boyfriend cus she can't get used to that "thought" she feels awkward around him and doesn't like the way he smothers her. To which I replied jokingly that I smother her to which she replied that she's use to me and okay with it infact I'm the only one she's okay with doing that. A little while later she told me how she couldn't wait to be not confused anymore yet she won't tell me what she's confused about. I've had small crushes I could ignore but with her I can see us together in every way and it's something I want so much and the fact that our freindship still seems to be going at that intense rate is there a possibility that maybe we can be (that maybe even though she thinks she's straight I could be that one exception) or can it be just intense friendship. I don't wanna give myself false hope but at the same time I feel like it can happen something in me is telling me it really can but I just needing to speak to someone (anyone) first.

2. Landslide

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    I think it is possible, if shes that affectionate with you. I mean you cuddle, and she kissed you! It's more than possible that she likes you. She might be confused about her feelings though. So give her time to figure it out and be supportive.