1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What should I do?

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by KariGordon1996, Mar 16, 2014.

1. KariGordon1996

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    A few people
    So I've known this girl for a little over a year now and we've become best friends over that time. She knows I'm gay and is very supportive, she has said a few things about her not being into girls but then she'll flirt with me a lot, which could just be friendly. Anyway, I'm joining the army after graduating and I really want to tell her that I love her before I leave in a few months. I'm worried that she'll never talk to me again, but there's always that slim chance that things could work out, not likely but still, it's there. I'm just confused on what to do. I mean, what if something happens to me and I never see her again? Should I just bite the bullet and tell her?

2. thrnvlpidj

Tell her you love her or, do not tell her you love her. You will regret it either way.

I might be tempted to take the slim chance.

3. resu

Advisor Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    You could say you really like her or have developed strong feelings for her, if the "l-word" is what is the hang up.