1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I want to be with my long distance boyfriend.

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by musicalshyguy, Mar 16, 2014.

1. musicalshyguy

About a week ago, I met an amazing guy. We started going out on the 12th and we love each other very much. I've never been happier before I met him. He lives in NV but I live in LA. I want to be in his arms but I'm only 17 and I don't have money to take a plane. Can you guys give me any advice? I'm feeling terrible and tearing up knowing I can't be with him.

2. Rosepetal

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    my bf is from lousiana 2 u could get a job nd save some cash for train ride?

3. musicalshyguy

I'm saving money for a laptop and I don't ride trains

4. Rosepetal

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    trains can get u to ur bf ina day nd driving is a hassle

5. LD579

I would give this a lot more time before you even think about meeting up, honestly. You've only known each other for a week, and it's possible you two are only getting along now because you're both at a certain situation in your lives that makes connecting with each other specifically more easy, and that could easily change. For now, you two can talk and enjoy each other's company, so to speak, but realistically it's safest and most sensible to wait before even thinking of meeting up.