1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I can't let go

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by Sesshomaru, Mar 16, 2014.

1. Sesshomaru

My ex and I finally ended things this past Wednesday and though it's only been 4 days I feel like my world is ending. We've been broken up for 3 months and all of it is only because his ex that had been around ever since we got together finally convinced him to give him another chance because he saw that we were becoming serious with our relationship. We've broken up two times before now (both because he broke up with me, I was willing to work through his ex problem with him) and he's clearly shown that I'm the better choice yet he's still doing this to me. He says that by December he'd be certain whether or not he could give himself completely to me and we could go back to being happy again, but I feel that's him making me his second choice if things between him and his ex don't work out. I hate to say it but in a way I'm almost accepting of it but at the same time I feel that it's not right. Should I really love someone this much to put up even with this?

2. Rosepetal

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    If i was you id let go bc its not fair nd its unacceptable

3. Sesshomaru

I know it isn't exactly fair. Would this be able to fall under the meaning of sometimes you have to accept the good with the bad though?