1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Bi and have a hard time keeping friends.

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by R999, Mar 16, 2014.

1. R999

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Hi I'm bi and seem to have a really hard time making/keeping friends. My problem is that I almost always develop feelings for my friends. Male or Female. I have a small group who I've never thought of that way, but other than them, I can't help seeing all new people as potential partners, or wondering what their feeling toward me is. Just wondering if anyone has a similar situation?

2. sexwax

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    I've been here before and it happens with therapists too it's called transference and you may be transferring your feelings onto these people what about each of them is similar? Is it a certain type or just everyone?

3. Historyinhearts

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Ugh I know what you mean. That's how I lost my former best friend...among several other reasons anyway..

4. R999

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I guess it's only new people I feel comfortable with and can talk to easily. I'll have to look up transference.