1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Straight girl crush

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by R999, Mar 16, 2014.

1. R999

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I have a huge crush on one of my friends...
    She's wicked flirty, she'll hold my hand or hug me for no reason and she even told me she flirts with me more than guys. But she has a bf, and girls are just flirty creatures.

Wahhhh what do I do?

2. sexwax

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Id forget her she has a boyfriend gotta show girls like that attention from people that know themselves and their sexuality is not going to happen

3. Beetle

Straight girls are a trap, haha. Most of us go through this, me included. It sucks, but you gotta let go. If they're straight, they're straight, and unless they're a closeted gay/bi, it's unlikely anything will happen.

Some people are flirty and touchy-feely with their friends but it doesn't necessarily mean they like you as more than a friend.

4. softsprite

Out Status:
    Some people
    You absolutely sure she's not bi? (wishful thinking, I know, been there)

5. sexwax

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    My question is what if they are a closeted gay trying to play it straight do you still stick around?

6. rainmustfall

rainmustfall Guest

Whatever you do, make sure you talk openly about what you are feeling and make sure that they are making themselves clear. I have been having a really hard time with something like this, where I kept asking and asking for them to communicate, and it got out of hand. Very exasperating to say the least. I just wish people would communicate their feelings more clearly and not push a person's self control to the limit without talking about what they are doing. It's not fair and it hurts everyone involved.

7. stocking

stocking Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    I have a crush on a straight girl right now too but I gave up on her