1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Any advice would help

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by Bryce17, Mar 17, 2014.

1. Bryce17

I know people on this site can give advice and support and etc. but I'm asking for like some advice on the lime of dating in a sense? Because i don't know how to impress a guy nor have I been with one before either I'm not old enough to go to maybe a bar, can't do online dating sites because I'm not old enough and I don't really trust them anyways I go to online school so I'm not in a public school there's not to many people around here to be-friend and overall I'm just lost any advice or support or help would be appreciated thanks

2. TJ

TJ

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    The "lime of dating"? :confused: Wat? Typo?

Dating isn't really about 'impressing' a guy. It's about finding someone that you want to be best friends with, and then throwing physical love into the mix.

That being cleared up, I think the best place for you to meet guys is at a place where young people (16-25) hang out regularly: The gym, work, coffee shops, video games, LGBT groups, etc.
    Just be friendly with people and be yourself.

The best thing to happen is that you make some friends. Don't only be looking for a boyfriend. If you make friends, your social network will grow and you'll have more people, more resources, to talk to. They might invite you to go somewhere, where yet again you can look for a date and make new friends.

You're right - you're in a bit tougher of a situation because you're home-schooled. But when you're 18 and you go to college, you'll be able to go places more easily, meet more people, and have a greater chance of running into a gay guy.

I met my boyfriend playing a video game. Did I ever think I'd meet someone playing a video game? No. Not at all. That just shows that it can happen in the most unexpected of places.

A couple questions for you: Do you go anywhere regularly? Do you have a job?

Also - Sorry, this post is a bit scattered. My brain doesn't organize as easily when I've just been to the gym.

#2 TJ, Mar 17, 2014
    Last edited: Mar 17, 2014
  3. Bryce17

Lol yea sorry it was a typo xD I meant line but I don't really go places much just because there isn't a whole lot here I mean there is the YMCA that we that's close by and I'm looking for job but I'll tell you though I live in hoquiam and that's a pretty small town on the coast but I do have some family in Seattle and that's where I actually plan on moving to when I get enough money and that's also where I'm going to try and go to college

4. TJ

TJ

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Sweet. You probably know this, but you'll have a lot better luck in Seattle. :slight_smile: Lots of young folks there.

5. Bryce17

Yea but I really so appreciate the advice and stuff you have given me today TJ :slight_smile: