1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

disrespectful little brother.

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by wolfxinxchains, Mar 17, 2014.

1. wolfxinxchains

ok so I told my little brother about me being trans* and I've tried to explain to him that my gender identity is male and sex and gender identity are very different but he just wont listen. How can I make him stop without punching him to avoid the risks of getting in trouble?!? He always seemed so accepting of the LGBTQ stuff but now I think he's just trying to get on my nerves because he knows my parents wont care. (I'm out to my immediate family; mom, dad, both brothers and best friends.)

2. BelleFromHell

I wish I knew... :astonished:
    My little brother gives me hell about me being LGBT too.
    It's sad to say, but I don't think there's anything you can do. The only cure for ignorance is education, and from what you're telling me, it seems he won't be willing to listen until he matures. I guess you could try telling your parents, it's better than doing nothing.

3. wolfxinxchains

Thank you for trying to help I appreciate it ^.^ trying to teach an ignorant person whom does not want to learn is also the hardest so I think he just likes the ability to shit on me whenever. It's usually out of ear shot from my parents too.

4. Vskokrew

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Give him time I suppose. How old is he?