1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

How to ask or initiate fun with him during a sleepover?

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by MMF, Mar 17, 2014.

1. MMF

MMF

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    He's bi, I'm bi and we both know that with each other. I've slept over there at his place about 5 times now in the past 2 months (last sleepover, which was 2 days ago we were sharing the same couch while watching a movie and we never do that, it was nice so it was pretty close, in the dark where we had our sleeping attire on haha)

Next week he's coming over to my house so he can finally meet my family and finally him sleeping over, this time we will be sharing the same room but different beds as I am putting another mattress in so he is more comfortable.

I am wondering how I can ask him to have "fun" or experiment or whatever you call it, get intimate or something haha. We have gotten really close lately for example more touching like he would lightly punch my chest like he just wants his fist to rest on it and last friday I saw him walking in the hallway and he didn't notice I was there so I like reached for him to feel his abs lol and we just both looked at each others eyes and smiled and left.. and also he went up to me in my locker and tickled me from behind after class. Also we haven't talked about us yet....so.... I think I'll just go ahead and do stuff. :wink:

2. WhiteShadows

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Try hugging him and see where that takes you?
    Maybe teasing take his shirt off :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

3. MMF

MMF

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Oh right, my mind is so filled with the thought of anything below his waist that I forgot about starting with a hug.... :icon_wink

#3 MMF, Mar 17, 2014
    Last edited: Mar 17, 2014
  4. Will2M

Little casual touches are good at first... If you want to dive right in, play the "are you nervous?" game. Sounds like complete BS I know but I guarantee it will work :wink: also... You can just mention you are super horny. If he is curious/interested he will probably do something about it :slight_smile:

It does sound like he might be into you! Good luck!

5. MMF

MMF

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    If someone was to do that game with me I would just say "If you want to touch it just go ahead geez" and yeah mentioning that I'm super horny sounds like a good plan of if I was that confident ! I'll need a few shots before going to bed then :wink:

#5 MMF, Mar 17, 2014
    Last edited: Mar 17, 2014
  6. thrnvlpidj

Don't

7. MMF

MMF

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    When I sleepover at his, I have my own bedroom, so giving him his own bed is the best I can do as we don't we have a guest room. Plus if he decides to share bed it would be nice :slight_smile:

8. Karabeara

How old are you? You don't sound old enough to be intimate with this guy. But anyways maybe try starting with a "would you mind expirementing with me?" I try to go at things the straightest route instead of beating around th bush. Or you can just plant a kiss on him when the moments right. Make sure you're parents are out of the house though dont want them walking in on you.

9. MMF

MMF

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Both 17, and about parents walking in that's no problem as I got a lock for my room.(!)

10. robclem21

I agree with posters above. Casual touching/play fighting is generally a good way to get close to another guy. Usually in those situations the touching just lingers. Thats usually good enough to get going and then everything else will develop from that. For ex. punch him lightly but instead of pulling ur fist back right away, hold it against his arm and kinda gently rub it down his arm as u pulll it away. Or if he tries to punch you, try to catch his hand and hold onto it so he can't do it again...

That always worked for me in high school.

11. Tongue Flicker

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    This! :slight_smile:

12. daniel27

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Out Status:
    A few people
    I'd be tempted to have the mattress there so it doesn't come off as too forward but maybe have it under the bed or something. Have it hard to get too and sort of make a point of the effort.

As for breaking the touch barrier what about the small of the back? When he's facing away or something just that touch to get his attention, great way to lead into a hug without just rushing into it.

Whatever happens hope it turns out well for you.

13. MMF

MMF

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Ok thanks all! :slight_smile:

14. MMF

MMF

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Also, should I do anything else about us to make the foundations of our relationship stronger?

I really do like him and I really do care about him, I'd also like to thank my parents for giving me a car without it I wouldn't be able to go out with him at all. :grin:

15. Will2M

Just spend time together. The more time you spend together the closer you will be.

16. Karabeara

Oh ok then have fun! :icon_bigg:icon_wink:eusa_danc

17. MMF

MMF

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Ugh I think I love him now. I've been liking this guy since the first time I met him,5 months ago. We're just more comfortable with each other now, a lot of playful touching and yesterday I found his tickle spot..

Also I flirt with other STRAIGHT guys and they think it's a joke because I'm in the closet not a lot knows only him and some people and he would be like calm yourself man and I was feeling up this guys shirt I was like "Oooh nice fabric" but I was pinching the muscle and he comes over and slaps my hand and said "hey! You can feel his hoody without touching him" I make sure I do it Infront of him haha so he won't think I'm obsessed with him or something, I don't think he knows I like him like that... So not sure.

18. Karabeara

Just come out and say it!

19. MMF

MMF

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Woah, the guy I like's good friend who is straight but knows that he's bi came up to me and asked "so where's your bf *guy I like's name*?" And he didn't say it like it was a tease. I just answered him didn't deny it or sounded shocked.

---------- Post added 20th Mar 2014 at 05:02 PM ----------

Oh and we are both in the closet, only out to like 5 people and he's out to two, me and his good friend..

20. Sasha Braus

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    Watch a movie, slowly relax against him and cuddle.

Damn, now I'm jealous.