1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Is it a progress or an end?

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by hopelesslover93, Mar 18, 2014.

1. hopelesslover93

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Hi!
    Last month I made a topic about a guy I was in love with but wasn't sure if he was gay and aslo he had a girlfriend. Well first I was the one hitting on but then he started to check back too and we kept this way a couple of weeks but now I'm really confused. I believe he broke up with his girlfriend last week (they only met once a week anyway and he shared nothing about her on his social media) but it seems to me that after that he's been kinda avoiding me for couple of days. I really like him and it hurts since he very rarely comes to class and I miss him so much. And in that little time this avoidance made me real sad. I wonder if he's waiting for me to make a move (which is too hard because he's hard to get alone),cuz you know it's not a straight thing and it confuses me who should go talk.Or is he trying to tell me that I disturb him,cuz if so i just wanna apologize to him.And I think I'm gonna die if I don't confess him my love since i love him so much. Do you have any advice?

2. TJ

TJ

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Because he had a girlfriend, I think it would be reasonable to assume that he's straight. I would not pursue a relationship with him. You can certainly be friends, but I don't think he'll want to be around you much if you creep on him, know what I mean? :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

If he's gay and he's interested in a relationship, I'm sure he'll tell you. Don't read too much into his actions.

I'm curious - why do you love him so much? What interactions have you had that makes you think he could be gay?

3. hopelesslover93

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    I don't really know why I love him it just happened someday back when I saw his eyes couple of months ago.and I know that guy from last year and I had no feelings for him so it's just weird. When I fall in love it's just too passionate but i guess it became an obsession so I'm just gonna stop being a creep but I dont know how.lots of people know i hit on him and i cant just erase their mind now,you have any advice for that?
    I thought he was gay bcuz some people assumed so and its weird he sees his gf very seldomly but those were stupid reasons right?I'll start setting up my mind starting tomorrow.. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

---------- Post added 18th Mar 2014 at 11:23 PM ----------

Btw I might also have a gf in upcoming weeks but I guess that won't make me a total straight guy, maybe bi :-/ I'm still unlabeled you see.. :slight_smile:) thanks for your posts!

4. TJ

TJ

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    You just can't erase their mind now? Wat? :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

Aye, honestly it sounds like a bit more of a crush than love. Pretty typical though, don't sweat it. I had a couple back in high school.