1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I need to approach her.

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by svnaaa, Mar 18, 2014.

1. svnaaa

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    All but family
    I am recently out and have had one girlfriend. There is a girl at my gym that is always there when I am and here recently she has been approaching me. She has dropped hints that she is gay, seems to know all the gay women there, and dresses in basketball shorts and plays softball. She's very athletic and in the best shape. She's got huge tattoos on her arms and carries herself very confidently and is very androgynous. But certain days she can look completely femme(like me):dry: That's besides the point though, but that is also aiding to my confusion.

She approached me asking if I was going to drink green beer on St Patty's Day, asks what I've been up to, always tells me to have a great day or great workout, and likes to compliment my tattoos(seems like an easy subject to get a shoe in)... I need to approach her. I just have to know. Or at least make one gay friend. It's the south, so it's not like it's easy to tell if someone is interested or even gay, for that matter. :help:

My question basically is, how do I approach this girl? I trip over my own words when she does talk to me, because she's so confident, fit, and gorgeous. But if she's talking to me, if she wasn't interested in something(friendship or flirting) I suppose she wouldn't keep inquiring about me right? This is all so confusing. I guess I'll never know if I don't take a risk right?

Thanks for any feedback!

#1 svnaaa, Mar 18, 2014
    Last edited: Mar 18, 2014
  2. An0n

Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    She sounds interested. Ask her if she wants to get coffee or something that is more neutral than dinner or a movie, that way you can test the water with her response. :icon_wink