1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What is the deal with this person?

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by Rainbow Panda, Mar 19, 2014.

1. Rainbow Panda

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Hello,
    I have this friend, she is a lesbian, and every time we talk she insults me and every time I tell her that what she said was slightly hurtful and she apologizes. I think it might be in a teasing way, but it is not very nice.
    Furthermore, I was in a relaitonship with a guy for a number of years before I worked up the curage to end it and accept that I was a lesbian despite me loving the guy very much. IT was a very rough time for me.. But she keeps on asking me if I am sure if I am really a lesbian and that I might be bisexual which I find reallly annoying. What gives other people the right to question other peoples sexuality?!
    I know she has a problem with bisexuals but that doesnt give her the right.

Deep down she is very sweet and all that its just those few traits that I find confusing, I really cant make out her character.

Any ideas of why a person might act like this? Is it because of insecurities?