1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

having a hard time finding love...

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by sexwax, Mar 19, 2014.

1. sexwax

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    so I'm mostly into women I know this but I feel the place that I live has very limited means of meeting people of the same sex that are LGBT, and I feel unless you live in NY your chances of finding someone to date of the same sex are pretty slim, I've had more "straight" women experiences than LGBT, and of course you all know how the straight ones turn out, they are cool with the moment but afterwards claim they are not into that and are just experimenting which I think is total BS, but what those straight experiences and the fact its hard to find LGBT people to date that are not closeted and OUT, I am questioning whether being into women is even worth it, that I should be forcing myself to be straight even though deep down im not since I haven't dated a man in 10 years, its just getting harder to find love or date, sex is not a problem but i want to be committed and i want to be committed to the same sex, any suggestions on meeting LGBT people? i feel so many people are LGBT but choose forcing themselves into the heterosexual lifestyle so when they do finally come out its too late and theyre old or they are so in denial they will never come out its getting sad how many experiences ive been through personally where the girl was attracted to me but freaked out about coming to terms about being gay so I end up feeling used and confused, needing help!

2. silverhalo

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Hey have you tried looking for LGBT groups in your area or internet dating. There will be more people like you, you just need to find where they are hiding. I know it's tough but please don't give up, when you find it it will be soooooo worth it.