1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Distance or what?

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by yeahyeah, Mar 19, 2014.

1. yeahyeah

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Hello everyone. I writing here because I have some troubles with my boyfriend lately.
    First of all I tell you that he lives in one city and I live in another one (2 hours) and we've been together for 9 months. The thing is that sometimes we discuss/fight about everything and nothing and after some hours or minutes we are fine again (Like bipolar). So we fight but when I get to see him (every two weeks), we are like nothing happened (sometimes we talk about the things that happened).
    I miss him everyday and I would love we both could live in the same city but at the moment we can't. So I want to talk to him without fighting about everything. Do you think these fights is because of the distance and the anxiety to see him everyday and that I can't?

2. An0n

Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Hard to say. What do you fight about?

3. yeahyeah

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Jealousy, voice tone, sad feelings, me being childish, we don't here sometimes very well at the phone.

4. An0n

Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I think you two need to spend a period of time together and see how you behave when cooped up together for a couple of weeks at least.