1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Break?

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by maggieb13, Mar 20, 2014.

1. maggieb13

Hey Everyone!!! I need some advice....My girlfriend of over 6 months and I have been having a fight on her spending time alone with her ex (of two years) I am okay with it because I trust her completely and she says that the only reason I am okay with it is because I dont care about her. Which is ridiculous...She is the one who wants the break not me and I know she isnt going back to her ex...What can I do to connivence her that I do trust her and I do care about her?

2. Sasha Braus

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    So she wants you to be jealous? Huh. I mean, all you can really do is tell her that you love her and trust her not to hurt you. If she wants to break up because she thinks you don't care about her, maybe try opening up a bit. That's probably not the only incident that lead her to that conclusion. Still, if what she's asking from you goes against your nature and personality, maybe you should break up.