1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

meant to be

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by justadream, Mar 22, 2014.

1. justadream

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    So there's this girl, and let's just say that I know a lot about her. Since I have dated her, and we were close friends as well. But now we're no longer in each others lives. (hoping that will change eventually)

Anyway, I know what she likes, wants, needs. I can give her all of those things. I've heard her describe her dream girl several times. And it sucks because she's describing me and she has no idea. there's no way I can tell her either, even if we were still talking. As I said we were close but that ended before I could open up to her about everything. I had plenty of opportunities to tell her things but was always too scared. So I know about her wants/needs but she doesn't know about mine. she asked once and instead of saying "YOU!" I just said that I didn't have any. which is so stupid, right?

I feel so strongly about her and what we can have together. I know I can be all she wants and there's no doubt that she's all I want. ugh this is too irritating. I'm so impatient and when I try to make something happen it fails miserably but when I let it happen on it's own it usually works for the best. I need her in my life cause she brings out the best in me and I do the same for her. Plus from what I've heard ex's come back atleast once. It's just the waiting that kills me. :bang:

What I need now is for her to give me a second chance, just at being friends. Then when we're close again she will see that we are meant to be. In the mean time, the universe or fate or whatever you wanna call it needs to bring her back into my life. anybody know how to make that happen?

2. rainmustfall

rainmustfall Guest

Sad to say it, but everyone has to make their own way in this world. If she doesn't want to make that choice to give you a chance, then it's just not going to happen. You can't force it. If I were in that situation I would try to have no expectations and make the best of things. Who knows? Maybe she will come around and give you another chance. You can only choose what you do though, not what she does.

3. justadream

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    I know I can't force her and I'm not trying to. I just have hope, a little bit of hope that it's gonna work out and I'll get to be with my true love. But everyone around me constantly tells me it's not gonna happen ever. That I lost her and I need to forget about her. But how can I forget someone who gave me so much to remember. And all their negativity causes doubt which decreases my hope. They are stomping on my dreams and it's messed up. The more negative I am because of them, the more likely she's not coming back. I need to be positive and I need other people to support that and stop shoving their opinions on me.