1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Please Give Me Advice, Im So confused

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by YoungNBold, Mar 23, 2014.

1. YoungNBold

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Recently I have began spending a lot of time with this girl. We've known each other for several years and she has never hidden it that she was attracted to me although she hadn't really made any considerable attempts at pursuing anything more than a flirtationship. Well start about a month ago I began spending time with her alone at her place and I have an amazing time with her. I'm so intellectually and emotionally attracted to her it's insane. The problem is she's a bigger stud. In the past I've only been with girl my size or slightly heavier but she has quite a bit on me weight wise. We have messed around and with her being the more dominant out of the two of us has initiated sex where I was on the receiving end But I don't feel comfortable at all returning the favor because 1. I'm not even sure if she is into that. I'm pretty sure she had never received and could possibly be a touch me not stud. 2. She is bigger than me and I don't know if I am physically attracted to her to that extent. How do I approach / handle my dilema. She is the biggest sweetheart and I really really like her. I love giving sexual pleasure to the girl I like But idk if I'm ready for this step yet. What do I do?!?!:help:

2. azure au

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Decide what you want and then talk to her. I think you would know by now if you find her attractive and if you don't talk you are just going to be guessing. I am happy for you that you have found someone you connect with so well, personally that sense of connection is a huge factor in attraction. Good luck.

3. YoungNBold

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I am attracted to her but i just don't know if i am attracted to her physically or if she wants to be on the receiving end. How should I approach this issue with her?

4. TJ

TJ

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Ask her how she feels about being on the receiving end. Simple as that.
    If she feels comfortable with it, experiment with it a bit to see how you both like it.

You might have a better idea then of how you feel about her physically.

5. An0n

Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    If you're not sure then you're not attracted to her ENOUGH

6. polaroid

polaroid Guest

I find this interesting. Perhaps it's just due to my lack of experience but I thought emotional, intellectual and physical/sexual attraction come hand in hand. When I say attraction here, I obviously mean romantic and not platonic/friendship attractions. If I am attracted to someone emotionally and intellectually, it's guaranteed that I am/will also be physically and sexually attracted to them. I have to be physically attracted to them before any form of sex can happen. I guess what I'm trying to say is that, from my perspective, it still seems that you're unsure of how you really feel towards this girl. You have to come into terms with how you really feel about her and perhaps, like what other people have said, speak to her about your insecurities. Try to assume less and discuss things with her more.

7. YoungNBold

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Okay I think I'm going to sit down and have that talk with her next time we're aloneThanks a lot for the advice.