1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Attracted to Best Gal Pal

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by Ironmaiden23, Mar 28, 2014.

1. Ironmaiden23

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    I just told my Fiance today I'm attracted to one of my best gal pals we hangout every weekend and he said its nothing to be ashamed about because he knows I am bisexual and loves me completely for it..I just haven't told anyone about the girl in question I'm so angry I became attracted to one of my gfs when I said i wasn't going to. But it happened we plan to get married by Sept. And I don't want to lose her as a Gf shes is COMPLETELY straight and has Lesbian,Gay friends but never Bi friends.. I'm afraid of what she will say if I told her this. I spend every weekend with her when we hangout and I had fantasized about her a couple of times. I don't know what to do !! HELP!!!:bang:

2. Nick07

What to do? Probably not marry.

3. jule

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Think about what makes you truly happy. You need to understand your feelings for her.
    Is it a crush or more? Its good that you are open with your fiance. He sounds like an amazing guy.

4. Ironmaiden23

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    He very much is.. Im attracted to her and have a crush and finally told her last week and she was totally understanding shes said shes straight but she still loves me as a sister.I love my fiance sooo very much and hes my best friend.. its a good thing shes cool im bi lol