1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Creative ways to ask a girl out

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by WishingOnAStar, Mar 28, 2014.

1. WishingOnAStar

Ok so I'm only in middle school but I want to make the most of my time with(let's call her Sally) before we go to different high schools. We're both lesbian and in the closet but I have liked her all year. My friends tell me she is totally flirting with me and I do the same but I was just like, "what? Noooo... She's like that with everybody. She's done that since I met her." But they were convinced this was new. I know I'm stupid but are they right? Sally even told me today when we were talking about our friend who got flowers she said, "that's how I would want to get asked out. Flowers, something romantic. Cliche, I know" She compliments me a lot and we are together almost every second of the day. Every time I think of her I smile. We are already good friends and share contact. and we both have admitted we have liked each other in the past.

Any ideas...
    Creative ways to ask her out?
    Does she even like me?
    I really want to sweep her off her feet and make her feel special. :kiss:
    *Remember though we don't have cars and she's still in the closet.*

#1 WishingOnAStar, Mar 28, 2014
    Last edited: Mar 28, 2014
  2. WishingOnAStar

I was thinking...

Everyday I could leave a flower on her door or a petal in her backpack for a few days or weeks or whatever. Anonymously. Then I'll ask her out in petals. Like I'll arrange them or write will you go out with me on them.

---------- Post added 29th Mar 2014 at 12:18 PM ----------

Usually I'm not into the dating in middle school thing. But I really like this girl.

3. WishingOnAStar

What about this...

leave a single red rose in each of the classes she has that day and then in the last class leave a dozen roses with a note that says "go out with me? love (my name)" yeah..i know cheesy...​but to make it even more cheesy: in my dozen roses put one fake rose and write "i'll love you until the last rose dies" ok...i know...​it's pretty cheesy...​really cheesy...​might as well be gouda...​yeah..​but it's sweet!

4. Closure

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight
    maybe you should just ask her out then after a few weeks if things are going well plan something like this, when you have a better feel for how her reaction might be

5. QueerQueen

It sounds like a nice idea, but I wouldn't go that far especially if you are unsure of how she will react. If I was in the same situation I wouldn't ask her out right off the bat I would build up to that. Maybe one day at the end of school you can pull her aside before she leaves to go home and ask her to go out with you one night on the weekend and take her somewhere. Doesn't have to be a big deal or even expensive you could take her to a park and go for a walk or sit and talk and then go out for some hot chocolate or ice cream. Something small. You can even bring her a single rose when you two meet up so that she knows it's more than just two friends hanging out together.

If I were the girl I would prefer this, and then you can gauge her reaction, if she enjoyed herself, if she has some feelings for you. Once you establish what you are both feeling for each other you can do something bigger like you mentioned and ask her to be yours. It's really up to you, but this way it isn't as overwhelming for her. Either way I hope you get the answer your looking for. Good luck.

6. ChloeKiss

ChloeKiss Guest

This is a cute thread :slight_smile: Just ask her out how you feel most comfortable!

---------- Post added 29th Mar 2014 at 04:38 PM ----------

I like this response :slight_smile: this is a good idea for you to try.

#6 ChloeKiss, Mar 29, 2014
    Last edited: Mar 29, 2014