1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

gaydar

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by ceilo, Mar 29, 2014.

1. ceilo

Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    sometimes my gaydar gives me the intuition to tell someone is gay. I don't really know how i developed this kind of 'talent' but im surely accurate with what are my assumptions if someone is gay.

please help me to sort out this kind of feelings, i mean I really want to know this girl but it seems I don't know if shes gay. she has celebrity girl crushes. she has a rainbow shoes. there comes a time that she put eyeliner on her eyes just to make me notice her. I dont really know if she likes me too. Im still bi curious and i dont know if shes gay. She posts on her twitter occasionally about her feelings towards me, but i dont know if she really means me. :frowning2:

I think i am falling in love with her and i really want to ask her out. I DONT REALLY HAVE THE GUTS TO ASK HER because im not really sure if she is.

2. LostLaura

Out Status:
    A few people
    Yea this is a tough one, first off I would suggest not to read too much into the celebrity crushes and rainbow shoes. Maybe you could spend some more time with her bring up LGBT related issues or topics and feel out her reaction. You could share your experiences with her about being bi-curious (if you trust her enough) and get her reaction. Maybe you just need to stir the pot a little bit and see what happens. Good Luck!