1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Told my best friend..

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by TheSupreme, Mar 29, 2014.

1. TheSupreme

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    So I told one of my friends I was gay and he was great about it. But he told
    Me that L (my best friend) deserved to know and I quite frankly was sick if hiding it so I said yes he does. Mind you this was 2:30 AM so maybe I want in the best condition but whatever. Anyways, he said he would talk to him and tell him everything and then me and him could talk. Well.. He did and my best friend, L, is pretty upset and doesn't know what to think. I'm just feeling so weird rn, because I'm glad he knows, but I don't want to lose one of the best and closest friends I've ever had. But I'm also sort of numb to the whole situation today.. We've got a party to go to tonight and he's gonna be there and idk what to do about that either. I'm just scared it will be awkward and he'll act like I never even existed and I honestly think that would kill me.. I just don't even know..

2. WhiteShadows

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I think it's better if you talk to L in person soon. Perhaps before the party if you can, take him aside and explain to him that nothing has to change and you still want to be his friend.
    Good luck :slight_smile: