1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Crazy in love with my male best friend.

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by MilenV, Mar 30, 2014.

1. MilenV

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Long story short - I'm in love with my best friend. I'm sure he knows it because he is playing with me and testing me. We've been friends for YEARS (since kinder-garder)and I've always felt very odd around him.
    I get a dizzy, dream-state feeling, when he is in a room with me.I find myself concentrating on his face, hair, smile, laugh.
    I really can't live without seeing him or thinking about him.
    He is sending me "signals", but I'm really not sure. I'm praying to God he is bisexual at least and this could go further.
    I've never talked with him about it, but I think he knows. Again, he "plays" with me!
    When we start arguing about something he will come up to me and start to
    jokingly wrestle me in a way, that I feel every physical thing about him (if you know what i mean).
    And he does it in a way, that drives me crazy (sexually).
    I never do it to him, because I'm too embarrassed, but I've wanted to do it every time!
    At one point he did something that
    stands in my mind as being the most telling.
    He started talking about his penis and how it is "very curvy like" and asked me what mine looked like. I joked that it looked like a banana and he immediately said - "I want to see it. Show me!" He repeated it a lot of times and started coming towards me like he will grab my pants and undress me, while smiling. I jumped like i was bee-stinged and laughed my way out of it. He STILL reminds me of that conversation like he wants to finish what he started. When I think about that moment I get very sexually stimulated. I imagine what would have happened if this... and that.
    This whole relationship has become somewhat of my "dirty little secret" which in way makes it even more exciting and fucks with my brain.
    I really don't know what to do. I wake up with the though of him and being around him. It is not even about the sexual thing, it's more. I've never felt anything like this in my life. EVER. I never knew this existed. A feeling like you are lost in a dream-state space and you want to be there forever. And I've started to obsess about him a lot! This is what scares me the most.
    When he will tell me that he will be with a girl or something like that, I start
    to plan a way to stop it or I even see myself stalking him. I never do it, but I feel like I'm on the verge. I'm very very VERY confused and I take it one day at a time with this relationship. I really feel like I'm in LOVE with him and I will die if I'm not with him. Even writing about him right now made me sweat and I started getting all kinds of feelings and stimulations.

2. WhiteShadows

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Hey!
    Well, it's quite common to fall for your best friend, so relax!
    But it sounds like you have a pretty situation going for you here. He certainly is sending you signals by the things he said. At least you can be pretty sure that he wouldn't freak out if you guys did some "experimenting".

My advice, is to start testing the waters more :wink: Get really touchy with him, start hugging him randomly, tackle/wrestling him, cuddle up to him, invite him over to your house a lot, tell him that he's awesome and that you like him a lot, etc. If you guys get close enough, eventually you could probably straight out tell him... or just go right in and kiss him and start... doing things... But try not to have TOO much fun :wink:

If you run into any problems, or have any updates, post back here. It'd be good to hear how it goes :slight_smile:

PS: How old are both of you?

3. MilenV

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    We're both 19 White :slight_smile: I REALLY hope your words come true. My heart started beating faster, while I was reading them, lol.
    PS. And I just heard him on the phone. His voice alone is enough to sent me back into that place of getting butterflies and hot flashes :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: Love it is.

4. jonnemack

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    A few people
    It is really love sir.

Honestly, I'll agree with mister WhiteShadows, but in a dfferent way. When things start to get really intimate, go ahead and kiss him, like SURPRISE! Then you'll know for sure everything.

5. Trooper

I'll throw in a word of caution here and ask you to be careful. If you pour your heart out to him and he rejects you, or is no longer interested in staying close friends, it will hurt. A lot.

It is probably wiser to become flirty more gradually, and tell him how much you enjoy being in his company. Then if you ever get a good read of his view on LGBT people and it's positive, you could come out to him, not revealing it's because you have feelings for him, but rather because he's your closest friend.

Or you could decide to go all in right away, as long as you're aware of the risks that go along with that.

6. MMF

MMF

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Why did you have to add "white"? So unnecessary. -_-

Anyway, i think if you've known this guy for so long and that you two are bestfriends, it'd be ok to say "I'm soooo horny" randomly when hanging out together alone at each others place. Haha goodluck :slight_smile:

7. WhiteShadows

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    MMF, the "White" was indicative of him replying to me.
    I have a racist name D:

8. MMF

MMF

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    For fcks sake WHITE.

9. Saint Otaku

I don't say this often but "lol!" :lol:

10. thrnvlpidj

How often does he tell you he will be with a girl? Is he just saying that to get a reaction or does he really go on dates with girls?

11. Butterfly72

I agree with Trooper. Ask his view on LGBT people and slowly if you feel open to talk to him about your feelings, not of him but of being Bi and see what he says. slowly does it....

12. MilenV

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    I just remembered this thread. Update on my story - we are together! :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: He will forever be the love of my life.

13. WhiteShadows

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    OMG That's awesome!! That's so cuteee!!!

How did it work out? Did you ask him if he liked you? Did you tell him you liked him? I wanna know hahaha

So happy for you!! :grin:

14. Silver Springs

Congratulations, that's so beautiful!

15. Bane

Winnipeg, Canada (aka temporary paradise)
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Aww, way adorable. Hope it's everlasting. :slight_smile:

16. Diego93

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Hey I know this is an old thread but, I saw you commented something in one of my threads. How did all went?

17. R M

R M

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    awwww. this is so cute :grin: . I qould just do the same thing and do some stuff back you know? maybe he'll like it? lol

18. Billy the kid

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    That it so cool! Not everyone has the chance of this happening to them, you are so lucky! I wish you the best of luck and hope that it lasts!

19. A Mindful Wolf

You could tell him that you're bisexual and that his teasing isn't easy to laugh off anymore?

20. EimGhey

EimGhey Guest

You are soooo Lucky!