1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Damsel in Distress

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by WarPig, Mar 30, 2014.

1. WarPig

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Hey Guys

I really like this guy hes really smart cute and we get on so well together!! we can talk for hours to each other, i feel like we have this connection that i have never felt with anyone else, i mean i have fancied guys before but never felt like a guy has really liked me back, i have come in and out of the closet but i now feel like i know who i am, i am a very self conscious person and he's makes me feel like i can be who i really am and not give a shit about what anyone else thinks about me.

Im sooo confused!!! He knows i'm bi but im not sure if hes bi or just really camp or if its me just being and idiot and he just want to be friends, we talk on a regular basis and we give each other x's and <3 at the end of texts, straight guys don't do that in texts to each other right? i think hes still in the closet so its kind of hard because im always thinking what if hes straight when i want to make a move on him, We have known each other for a couple of months, we just started connecting the first time i met him, we haven't kissed yet (i really want to), but he always touching me on my leg and he put his head on my shoulder and i scratched his head haha... i really wanted to hug him and kiss him >.< , idk i feel like i can't really talk to anyone about it, i hope u guys can help me out.

2. Sotv

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Straight guys will put "x"s on texts however I have NEVER known them to out "<3"s unless it was to their gfs and I have never known them to put "x"s since they found out I was gay :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: so that rin itself is a positive sign :slight_smile:
    Does he show others the same signs of physical intimacy he shows you?
    To me it sounds like he is interested but it's hard to say when we don't know how he is with others.
    In terms of making a move I would suggest the classic invite him round for a movie and build into a snuggle on the sofa very slowly so he isn't scared off and you can make an excuse if he panics.
    That's all I've got as I'm tired atm, good luck! :slight_smile:

3. WarPig

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    idk i haven't really spent that much time with him out and about, or seen him around his mates so not sure what hes like around other people or his physical intimacy. Hes moved to my town for a little while for uni, so only really get to see him when i go to my mates he's my best friends cousin, i pucked up the courage to ask him out to the cinema (it wasn't established as a date), it was pretty awesome I had an awesome time with him, we couldn't stop staring at each other and smiling and touching each other hands in the pop corn haha. He texted me 15 mins after i left him at my mates house telling me that he had an awesome time with him, and that hes really happy, and that were going places and gave me a <3 and x's, we have met up a few other times after but while i was seeing my mate, she always gets pissed off because we end up just talking to each other about stuff we like and accidentally leave her out of the convo not even realizing were doing it.

I really like him i haven't texted or talked in a week, i'm usually the one coming over or texting him cause hes staying at my mates house, i wanna ask him out again or even talk to him, but i want him to ask me out or text me first because i feel like i'm always initiating things, i'm playing hard to get, I'm not sure i should because he seems like the type of guy that doesn't play games, and is a genuine nice guy.

4. WarPig

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    thanks a lot Sotv I'm going to give that a try :wink: