1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Could she like me?

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by Jean Genie, Mar 30, 2014.

1. Jean Genie

I'm 15. I've only had two relationships and my most recent girlfriend and I broke up a few weeks ago after several months.
    One of my best friends from a few years ago and I recently started hanging out quite a lot again. She had always been really not into the idea of relationships in general, and was just a very "awkward teenager". But since spending lots of time with her, she's always asking about my ex and I, and how my mum took the same-sex thing, and what we used to do in our private time.
    She has never been a "physical" person and always rejected physical contact, but the other day she wrapped her arms around me and told me she loved me. She also said she'd never hugged anyone at school before.
    I know hugs aren't much, but it really shocked me that she would do this.
    What could this mean? Could she like me? Could she just be in a weird mood? :help:

2. Lil Shorty

Monitor her emotions and actions for a lil while longer she may just be curious so don't rush into this