1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Massive Crush - but idea what to do?!

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by Carebear11, Mar 31, 2014.

1. Carebear11

Out Status:
    Not out at all
    Hi Everyone!

So, I have been on here before, questioning my sexuality and what not. I know now that I am not 100% straight, but don't really have a label. Anyways... I have met this girl who plays soccer with me. At first there was definitely something that I like about her... and since I have got to know her better I have developed a MAJOR crush on her.

It's weird because I have never felt like this for a guy. It's the whole butterflies in my stomach thing when I think about or see her thing. I day dream about her... she is the last thing I think about before I go to sleep and the first thing when I wake up. It's crazy. I feel kinda dumb.

Anyways I have spoken to her via text and plucked up the courage to start a convo this past weekend and it was good, but we havent texted since. I find myself wishing she would just text me. And when I saw her at practice today, I felt so shy and didnt know what to say!! AHHHH I feel so stupid!!
    Also she thinks I am 100% straight because I have spoken to the girls about my ex's and what not.

Worst part is... I dont even know if she will like me back. (ps. she told me she only goes for straight girls)

Please please... I need advice on what to do!? I have to force myself not to think of her and it really sucks. You are all so helpful and I appreciate you taking the time to read this.

Thanks x

2. lovely lesbian

So she's gay then? Or bi?

3. Carebear11

Out Status:
    Not out at all
    She is gay! Sorry... Im so flustered I forgot to mention that :bang:

4. thrnvlpidj

If you've presented yourself as a straight girl and she told you she only goes for straight girls; you should text her now to meet up.

5. Carebear11

Out Status:
    Not out at all
    I know but I am terrified of being rejected... :frowning2: I think I would be crushed if she said she wasnt into me

6. polaroid

polaroid Guest

That's something you'll have to be able to handle if you're going to pursue her (or any other potential crushes in the future).

I find it interesting that she's gay but she ''only goes for straight girls''... makes it sound like she's a masochist or something. If I can help it, I will never go for something I have no chance with.

7. thrnvlpidj

I wondered if the "I only go for straight girls" was flirting.

If you're rejected, you'll soon forget about it. If you never ask, you'll forever wonder what might have happened.