1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Crazy Friends who are homophobes

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by Ironmaiden23, Apr 1, 2014.

1. Ironmaiden23

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    I have a girlfriend who at times seems ok with gay,Lesbian or Bi ppl shes says she is a Christian but the thing that upsets me the most is that like most Christians is that they pull that one stupid bible verses about those who are homos will not going to heaven because of their sexual orientation. And then the other day I was texting her and she told me she was uncomfortable I told her I loved her because she thought I hitting on her. Just because I AM BISEXUAL doesnt MEAN I will hit on everyone woman I see and even if I am attracted to one of my best gfs I wont hit on them because I dont want to lose them as sisters/best friends/friends and two I would never cheat even if I havent had experiment with a woman since I've come out with being Bisexual a couple of months ago. I just wish some of my friends stop treating me like I've got some stupid disease I already stated to any of my gfs if I'm attracted to you I will let you know but I WILL NOT hit on them...Its overwhelming because its still so new to me..The only way I would hit on a woman I found so attractive is if she wasnt in my circle of friends and also it would just stay at flirting and I wont cross the lines and betray my Fiance..Does alot of yall who are lesbian/Bi women come across this problem? And if you do how do you handle it? Its so frustrating..
    Also another question of mine is how do you deal with the overwhelming feelings of coming out? I havent come out to everyone yet but I am waiting till sept when I get married to my fiance and our churches wont condemn me or him and my parents wont have reason to throw me out because I wont live with them by then:tantrum: