1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Exploring my sexuality...

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by TheGayCaduceus, Apr 2, 2014.

1. TheGayCaduceus

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    I'm in a conundrum. I want to explore my sexuality and try to have at least a few sexual experiences before I graduate college and try to decide which gender I truly am. In terms of hetero, I think I can just pick up girls once I hit 21 and can drink and go to bars (you know, learn to play "the game"). However, for gay experiences...

I don't want to have any encounters with people I currently know. I don't want my school or the people from back home to find out I'm questioning because if I do realize I'm not gay, there will still be that perception.

So...if I don't have my school environment and I don't have guys around home, what would you guys recommend as a good starting point?

Btw, I'm really awkward with anything relationship wise, I've never "picked up" someone and have never, actually, been successful on asking someone out. I've never asked someone out cold, and usually anyone I *did* ask out were friends who i felt comfortable with anyway. But if I just want an experience and no attachments to see what I enjoy more...