1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I think i am in love with my best friend

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by thecuriouskid, Apr 2, 2014.

1. thecuriouskid

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    So, my best friend has been that since we were 13, we are now 25! We went to school together, have grown up together, he has always been known around our area as a ladies man, always pulling girls taking them home etc etc.

One drunken night we was on out way home, and I some how ended up saying id give him a blow job, which I did. Things have happened on and off over the years, but he seems to only be game when he has had a drink, we have slept together a number of times now, and only fooled around when sober but very rarely!

He has had 2 serious girlfriends in past years and I haven't! He moved to Australia last year with his current girlfriend and I miss him so much.

I think us having sex has ruined our friendship, he made himself clear he didn't want it to happen anymore a couple of years back now, but when I am drunk I end up trying it with him, or sending him texts etc. He says he is straight! He doesnt want to be with a bloke anymore it was a mistake!

Im not out, so this is all when we are in private!

I just cant stop thinking about him, before he left for Oz we wasnt on speaking terms! He has messaged me a couple of times since being there, telling me how he is getting on, and he never mentions his girlfriend because I think he knows that would piss me off...

I just dont know what to do, I am in love with him!!!

HELP!?!?!?!!??!?!!