1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Relationship advice?

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by RoxyPoxx, Apr 2, 2014.

1. RoxyPoxx

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Okay so, I'm trying to get over my feelings or infatuations or whatever it is I feel for my best friend.. And I'm thinking of meeting new ppl.. But the problem is that, I DON'T KNOW HOW TO.. I mean I don't have trouble meeting new ppl, it's just that the ppl I meet are, most of the time straight, and the one's that aren't, are gays and not lesbians.. so wtf do I do? I live in a very conservative country and it's really hard over here to be openly gay.. I just had a haircut, and my dad won't speak to me.. HE WON'T EVEN LOOK AT ME.. He thinks I look like a guy, which in my opinion is stupid because I feel more feminine now with this hairstyle than I ever did before (nope idk why don't ask I'm weird like that :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:) anyways, I can't openly tell ppl I'm gay, not until we know each other well enough and I kinda don't want too many ppl to know yet, at least not too many before my sister.. or my mother.. but that's a whole other problem...

should I go online? But I don't want to.. I'd prefer talking one-on-one..... Ugh.. help?