1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Split, bit I know he loves me!

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by Wardrobe93, Apr 2, 2014.

1. Wardrobe93

We had some great times we had some hard times, both had our own shit to deal with, but in the end he gave up.

The worse thing is I know he loves me, I'm not sure whether he's scared, or he felt like it was too much for me but he gave up not me!

Thats what hurts sooo bad and i was looking through our fb chat (sad I know) and we were so happy even though at the time I felt stressed because it was a secret but we loved eachother.

Its what I hate, its what angers me. the fact I know, I know he loves me! just :angry:

I made a pact with myself I wouldnt contact him but its bloody hard!

I've tried but I really cant see myself with someone else and its killing me :frowning2:

Relationships suck!!

2. EleanorHunter

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I'm in a very similar position.

Friday, my girlfriend broke up with me over the phone, for no reason. Actually, she did have a reason, it was that she would get into relationships and then panic and no longer have feelings for the person. Funny, considering she seemed to be pretty attracted to me when we had a flirty relationship that lasted for many months, but suddenly we're dating and I'm only a friend? Not only that, but one of her best friends told me she wanted a sexual relationship... with my ex best friend. Ouch. However, I don't think those are the only things going on in her head. We both cried when we broke up, and apparently she went to a party immediately afterwards and spent the majority of the time sobbing about me there. I can't bring myself to look back on our old chats just yet, it hurts to see her in the hallway for crying out loud. If we're meant to be (which I kinda thought we were for a long time), I'll see her again, probably when she's sorted out her issues. Until then, I'm just gonna try and pick up the pieces.

So far, what's really helping my mood is listening to sassy songs. XD Right now I'm obsessed with "Acapella" by Karmin, but I'll probably spend the rest of my evening listening to "Bubblegum B*tch" and other Marina and the Diamonds songs. Everyone gets over breakups differently, and so far this is helping me feel a little bit better. Try and distract yourself, constantly thinking about him isn't going to help. You gotta remember that no matter what happens, you'll be happy in the end.