1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Just friends?

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by NewGirl24, Apr 2, 2014.

1. NewGirl24

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Hi everyone! Well I have an openly lesbian friend who I was friends with before she came out. I feel like sometimes she has an idea that I'm a lesbian, but I'm not open about it. I haven't told anyone. She started dating another friend of mine, bit I've always had a crush one her. Shes so funny and beautiful and I'm just myself around her. Because I'm not openly gay, I still think that she sees me as a friend.
    I don't know what to do because I really think I'm in love with her, but I would never say anything. We are really close, I to her in still a friend way, like we change in front of each other and sometimes she'll just walk around naked and we'll sleep in the same bed. Since she's broken up with her girlfriend, she has confided in me a lot. I really want to be with her, but (1) I'm not even out yet and (2) I'm friends with her ex girlfriend and they hate each other. And now shes showing a lot of interest in someone else. So.... what do I do or say? HELP PLLLLEEEEASSSSSE?!

2. NewGirl24

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Anybody please?

---------- Post added 5th Apr 2014 at 08:15 PM ----------

Is it bad I'm not getting any feedback....

3. lovely lesbian

How old is your friend? Im guessing she's the same age?

4. silverhalo

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Hey I think you should start by confiding in her that you think you like girls because it may be that she likes you too but doesn't want to try anything because you are straight. Once you have told her you are questioning your sexuality or that you like ypgirls you can tell her you like her or drop some hints and see where is goes from there.

5. resu

Advisor Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Yes, if you confide in her you're own sexuality, she will be able to understand your actions, especially nonverbal things that could be mistook for friendliness. However, I think she already probably knows already you're comfortable with her, especially since you two can sleep together.

6. NewGirl24

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Actually she's17 just a little older than me, about 8 months

7. doglover44

doglover44 Guest

First I'd come to her that your big and see where it goes from there