1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I'm really lonely...

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by BehindTheAura, Apr 2, 2014.

1. BehindTheAura

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    I'm just really lonely lately... I have no one to talk to about being gay, and I just want a serious relationship... I hate those guys who just ask for dick pics and stuff like that. What ever happened to a guy wanting to have something real with a guy and being serious and wanting to be in a REAL relationship? I just hate being lonely and either a. want a boyfriend, or b. want some friends... if anyone wants to be friends (or more) feel free to message me lol.. But also I would love some advice or guidance :icon_redf

2. revi

revi Guest

Well, you're not the only one that wants a serious relationship. It's rare but alot of people do and you just have to be patient. I know it can be bad sometimes but just know someone exceptional is waiting out there. Waiting for someone as perfect as you and you need to keep your eyes open to find them. :grin: (Remember to never give up)

3. WhiteShadows

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I'm sorry you're feeling so lonely :frowning2:
    I can tell you that this whole thing starts to gets better now that you've started reaching out to talk to people about it. People on this forum are always really helpful, so if you want to talk about anything at all, please seek us out. You can post on my wall if you'd like to talk to me :slight_smile:

There are other guys out there like you who want proper relationships. LGBT groups, youth centers and general social activities are a great way to meet people, even if you only make friends doing so. Otherwise, patience and hope (*hug*)

4. charmander

If you ever want to talk about anything at all just blabber away to me :slight_smile:
    I know it's weird cuz i'm only thirteen but I've been through it all, the coming out and shizzle. So yeah if you wanna talk just say :slight_smile:

5. luckrunningout7

You can talk to me! I'd be glad to talk. And dont worry you will meet someone, who is perfect for you

6. TJ

TJ

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Lonely? On EC?!
    Nonsense! It's wall-spamming time. :grin:

7. Mystory

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    I really know how you feel. it's so frustrating... all my friends are beginning to get girlfriends and it just feels... i dunno. it feels as though you are left behind each time. but i get how you feel...