1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

how to tell absolute if shes into me?

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by Claudette, Apr 4, 2014.

1. Claudette

Claudette Guest

I have never been remotely decent at picking up hints by women, but no it's even worse due to me being trans.
    However there is this one female at my place of employment, I think she's real beautiful and she's very friendly and we often talk during breaks when we share the same slots
    Whenever I work late nights she usually works also, at times she would often stare at me, but I don't feel it to be a weird stare ya know?
    Am I just reading too much into this?

2. TJ

TJ

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    In my opinion, going off of a stare rarely works. It takes talking to someone to really see how they interact with you.
    I mean, if she's staring at you, you could use that as an excuse to talk to her, but I wouldn't assume anything from just staring. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

3. Claudette

Claudette Guest

We do talk abit but she seems idk shy. But she is the one whom always strikes up the conversation

4. thrnvlpidj

Next time you catch her staring offer a penny for her thoughts.

5. Claudette

Claudette Guest

Kinda an old thread, today at work we were talking and stalkers came into play, I don't know how, or why but she said in a cheeky manner that she "stalks me... kinda but not in the bad way"
    Idk maybe I am reading too much into it lol

6. AudreyB

AudreyB Guest

Could be she has repressed trans feelings and she looks at you with wonder and envy for having the courage to live as your true self?

Idk