1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Wow! Things have changed...ALOT

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by WishingOnAStar, Apr 4, 2014.

1. WishingOnAStar

So since my last post alot has changed. So I was all set to ask out my friend and I'm sure she likes me. There are tons of hints and I was totally ready to ask her out but here comes the new stuff. My best friend asked me why I like(so and so girl I was going to ask out) and asked why I've never liked her the way I have with most of my other friends. I told her I did and that I just never told her and I liked her alot more than any of my past crushes. Well this week has been kinda confusing. (So and so) is angry I'm not giving her as much attention anymore and that I'm not acting on any of her hints so yeah but mostly my best friend finally likes me and I'm so incredibly happy!!!!! I've been waiting for this for so long. I'm sorry for all the pain and confusion I caused her but we are going to the zoo on Monday and I think I can count it as a date!!! :grin::eusa_danc:kiss:

#1 WishingOnAStar, Apr 4, 2014
    Last edited: Apr 4, 2014