1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

getting over a crush

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by barbadosslim, Apr 5, 2014.

1. barbadosslim

Out Status:
    A few people
    I met this boy in college that I reall really liked. I was/am terribly infatuated with him the way he looks the sound of his voice his mind and his genuinely wonderful nature. We talked for quite some time and he made it apparent(without admitting to it) that he was also attracted to boys. One day out of the blue I got a text message that basically said "i really like you but I'm not sire what I want in life..." And within a couple of weeks of that he came out on facebook and was dating someone. Needless to say I was hurt but I just want him and his boyfriend to be happy because he deserves that (i haven't met the boyfriend) but the thing that hurts the most is he doesn't even talk to me anymore and we were really close. I take solace in the fact that I probably would have sabotaged it(like I always do) because I don't know how to handle being happy and that he dodged a bullet there because I am a pathetic mess with a fair amount of emotional baggage I really just wanna know how to get passed this crush of mine because he really did break my heart and I want to be over him and his happiness

2. CuteZhemn

Out Status:
    A few people
    Well i have feelings that i do love to forget and dig in deepest place in the dark but yeah. Atleast i cant forget but in the time its getting easier. Helps lot if u dont think about him but face forward :slight_smile:

3. WhiteShadows

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    That sucks a tonne.
    Try to move on and distract yourself with other people. If it was meant to be, it will happen, otherwise don't worry about it.