1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I'm afraid I'll ruin everything

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by Gentlady, Apr 5, 2014.

1. Gentlady

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I have a hugehugehhhuuggeee crush on my best friend. I love almost everything about her. She is insanely beautiful and funny, she's quite smart and she's friendly and kind. She is driving me mad. We have this goodbye-thing, that we always hug and kiss on the cheek before parting ways. I just keep wishing that someday it'd be a full kiss on the lips and all. But she's straight. I asked her once, what would she do if a friend had a crush on her, and she said it would be impossible to be friends anymore. I know I have simply no chance in her, buy just CAN'T get over her!

2. Gentlady

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I would Really appreciate some help...

3. Calix

If she is straight, then there isn't much you can do. I'd suggest getting involved with LGBT things in your area and meeting others. But do it to meet friends, and if you happen to meet someone you click with, great. :slight_smile:

4. CuteZhemn

Out Status:
    A few people
    Yeah, i dont think you should tell about your crush unless she shows that she aint straight. Is it really not enought to be best friends? I know your heart wants more but losing her would be pretty bad?. Enjoy your times with her and have fun :slight_smile: like her, love her be there for her but yeah go meet friendly people who goes to LGTB. If u have change :slight_smile: