1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Weight problems?

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by Poisonxxivy9550, Apr 5, 2014.

1. Poisonxxivy9550

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    I am casually dating this girl and her mind is absolutely brilliant. She insprires me and I love the sex we have. However, she is a bigger girl and I have never been with a big girl. I'm pretty small myself. Looking at pics on fb, it seems she gained probably 40 pounds in the last year. I really find myself more sexually attracted to her pictures of when she was smaller. She isn't my type physically now. What should I do? Do I even bring it up? Like I said, I love her mind but her body really isn't in great shape now. But she was absolutely adorable before. I'm torn.

2. CuteZhemn

Out Status:
    A few people
    Well u can think of exercises for you two to do together? Flirt her little and push gently. That should help it probably? If she aint lazy like me. But yeah i just need someone to boss me around maybe she does too ^^

3. jule

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    I used to be quite a big girl myself. I found a love for running. If someone had said something to me when I was bigger I wouldn't have taken it well. Perhaps try to find something that you both would enjoy like cycling? Something that is a good form of exercise but enjoyable. :slight_smile: just be careful how you approach it. If my wife told me she didn't find me as attractive because I'd put a bit of weight on it would make me feel really insecure.
    You could say that you want to get trim, eat well etc and you could use the support?

4. laurenc

laurenc Guest

my advice would be to do physical activitys together like walking and be respectful of her/do not say anything to hurt her feelings .

5. mobrien1993

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Pretty much what the person above me said. Try to find something you both enjoy that includes exercising. Say the two of you enjoy going for a walk, try asking her one night if she wants to go for a walk when she's bored.

6. Agaetis Byrjun

Yes to the suggestions that you exercise together, and plus, an extra 40 pounds added on within a year is not healthy. I'd be honestly concerned for her well-being, has she seemed more down than before? Is she under a lot of stress? It doesn't have to be approached just as a matter of how attractive you find her, which could come off as selfish.