1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Weird thing happened...

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by Kabuki, Apr 5, 2014.

1. Kabuki

So, something weird happened not to long ago. I was at college and I saw my girl crush from elementary school and I felt all fuzzy inside, as if I still like her. The weird thing is, that the same day it happened when I saw this guy, let's call him "Dave", and I freaked a bit because it never had happened before with a guy. The thing is, that I have this friend and he know that I'm possibly bisexual, and I told him about this guy, which he actually knows and is friends with him. I didn't say his name, but he said he would help me to see if I have a chance with Dave.

So, should I take the offer? I really find him very handsome and we have same interest in drawing. The only thing stopping me is that I'm not prepared to act on my gay side, I don't see myself in a relationship with a guy. And, I actually checked Dave's facebook page, and supposedly he haves a girlfriend, but I saw a comment on one of his pics that suggested he might be bisexual. Any advice? Should I atleast try to be friends with him?

2. CuteZhemn

Out Status:
    A few people
    Yeah go for it :slight_smile: what a harm goes from being friend?

3. Kabuki

I guess it doesn't do any harm. But, I'm kind of worried I might crush on him more if I get closer. And this is like my first time feeling like this. I've never had a girlfriend, or boyfriend for that matter, so I'm a bit torn on what to do.