1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

She looks at me funny sometimes

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by Rofl, Apr 6, 2014.

1. Rofl

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Ok, so I'm a freshman in college and I believe I'm bi-sexual, but I don't think anyone really knows (since they haven't really asked), and right now I think I have feelings for my best friend here. I'm very sure she's straight, but I'm not sure because I think she just acts a certain way because we ARE best friends but I feel like she always acts different around me specifically for other reasons:

-She's touchy with me; like we would be sitting in a booth and she would practically lay on me or just find ways to touch me, then joke that we look like lesbians, but it's not like she would stop the behavior

-When we get high, I always see her staring at my lips

-Sometimes she just talks to me with very little space between our faces, and we sometimes have these weird stare offs

And at the same time she just started making romantic progress with this guy she liked before, and feels that she should share random news about him to me.

I guess my question here is: based on what I have realized about her habits, do you think there's any possibility of her liking me back? Or am I just crushing so hard I'm misinterpreting and over analyzing every detail?

Thanks.

2. resu

Advisor Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    If you're best friends, maybe this is a good person to come out to. That will also give her a pretty big sign that you're open to a relationship with a girl.