1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Sometimes my friend asks funny around me

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by Rofl, Apr 6, 2014.

?

Do you think she does

1. Yeah but she's scared of coming out with it

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Yeah but maybe she's confused about it

3 vote(s)
    75.0%
  3. No she sees you as her best friend, this is her acting friend like

1 vote(s)
    25.0%
  1. Rofl

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Ok, so I'm a freshman in college and I believe I'm bi-sexual, but I don't think anyone really knows (since they haven't really asked), and right now I think I have feelings for my best friend here. I'm very sure she's straight, but I'm not sure because I think she just acts a certain way because we ARE best friends but I feel like she always acts different around me specifically for other reasons:

-She's touchy with me; like we would be sitting in a booth and she would practically lay on me or just find ways to touch me, then joke that we look like lesbians, but it's not like she would stop the behavior

-When we get high, I always see her staring at my lips

-Sometimes she just talks to me with very little space between our faces, and we sometimes have these weird stare offs

And at the same time she just started making romantic progress with this guy she liked before, and feels that she should share random news about him to me.

I guess my question here is: based on what I have realized about her habits, do you think there's any possibility of her liking me back? Or am I just crushing so hard I'm misinterpreting and over analyzing every detail?

Thanks.

2. paris

Gender Pronoun:
    Other
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    A few people
    It's hard to say. From what you described, I'd say she likes you. Also her touchy behaviour seems it's not just something she does without knowing, otherwise she wouldn't joke about you looking like lesbians. Maybe it's her indirect way how to ask about your orientation? That thing she has with the guy could be just her testing if you become jealous or not. But I can be completely wrong.
    I usually act very direct and if I were you, the next time she says you look like lesbians, I'd take the conversation further and pay attention to her reactions. Or I'd start the conversation myself.
    Something like: Do you remember how you always say that we look like lesbians? It's not possible, you know, because I'm not lesbian. (here I'd pause for a moment and check her reaction. Does she seem upset because she likes you and now she's thinking that you're straight?) Then I'd continue: I actually believe that I'm bisexual. :icon_wink
    Do you plan on coming out to her?

3. Rofl

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual

I think I do plan on coming out to her, but I've been trying to think of subtle ways for that to happen. I've only successfully come out to my roommate and I actually like slipped in there and we ended up having a really in depth conversation about sexuality in general. I'm not sure coming out to her will be the same, I just don't want to end up like those people who come out to their best friends and there's a tiny bit of awkwardness in the air. And when she does the whole "we look like lesbians" thing it's usually a thing she does when we are with others.

4. Rofl

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    I came out to her, but I'm not sure if she actually thinks I came out to her...what do it do??