1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

How can I get over this crush?

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by Konfuzed, Apr 6, 2014.

1. Konfuzed

I have a major crush on a girl, let's pretend her name is N (privacy reasons). Whenever N gets near me, I get overwhelmed. Sometimes I even imagine us being together (it may sound a little creepy but it's true)... Her smile gives me a tingly feeling. I have never ever felt like this before, because all my "crushes" on boys were mainly influenced by my friends who are head over heels for boys. Anyways, I really want to get her off my mind. I see her every week, since we both play flute (group thing) and we talk sometimes... My little sister and her sister are in the same grade and in the same class (they are only in elementary school) and we sometimes supervise them. Every time I see her I notice her hair and eyes sparkling... It's literally driving me nuts. How can I get her off of my mind? :rolle::dry:

#1 Konfuzed, Apr 6, 2014
    Last edited: Apr 6, 2014
  2. Fabio

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Why should you???

What makes you think you and her could not be together?? You have not said she dislikes you or that she's straight...

Now if she is not actually interested in you, you will probably forget her by knowing another girl more attractive than her.

Hope this helps.

3. Konfuzed

I think she wants to be romantically involved with boys rather than girls. :confused:

4. Fabio

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Well I might have misread your original post. However, there was no clear indication that she likes boys rather than girls...

In this case, I think the best you can do is find another attractive girl to be friends with. I know it sounds like a redundant advice. But given the fact that it's generally easier for girls to make new friends...you get the picture.