1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Same sex relationships!!

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by Gentlady, Apr 6, 2014.

1. Gentlady

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    So I was just wondering, where did people meet their same sex partners, how it all happened? I want to find a girlfriend, but I know no bi or lesbian girls. And even if I did, what would be a good way to let her know I'm one too, or tell her I really really like her?

---------- Post added 7th Apr 2014 at 12:24 AM ----------

Answers would be nice...

2. Dryad

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I had the same questions a while ago. :lol:
    I met my girlfriend in a bar, we had some common friends there... We stayed a bit more, when they had left. We were talking about society, and she brought up the issue of lgbt rights. She seemed very open-minded about it and I suspected she was gay anyway, so I said something like "yes, I understand, I also like girls sometimes, you know" and she was like "me too!". The conversation was a bit awkward... in a good way, if that's possible. :lol:
    We hugged and then started going out and flirting like any people who have the possibility to be attracted to each other, for some days... The difficult part is that you cannot be too flirty in public, especially if the other person is closeted. One day we went out in an isolated place and we kissed for the first time.
    And that was it. :rolle:

3. Sotv

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I met my boyfriend at school. We first started talking in gym and turns out we had a lot in common. He was convinced I was straight so within a month I said outright "I'm gay"....few months later bippity boppity bio, I asked him out and were together now :slight_smile:

Edit: I get what nedussa is saying but would have to disagree if neither is closeted and your in a tolerant country. One if the best parts of a relationship he's acting all lovey dovey. No one minds it here in England and we kiss etc in public and occasionally at sxhool

#3 Sotv, Apr 6, 2014
    Last edited: Apr 6, 2014
  4. Dryad

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Yes, in Greece we get lots of funny looks... It's considered quite "abnormal" to be in a same-sex relationship. A guy once threatened us that he would tell everybody, like we committed a crime or something...

5. kisschases

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    It might sound a little strange but I met my girlfriend on Tumblr. There's a lot of submission blogs for gay/bi/trans people, and there's ones for girls in particular. You can submit pictures of yourself and a little information about yourself, and people who are interested are able to message you via your blog. I posted on there, purely to meet other lesbians, bisexuals & trans girls, and she messaged me and we hit it off, and now we're together. It's not the same as seeing eachother everyday and being able to kiss her and whatever whenever we want, but it makes it so much more worth it when we see eachother again. So yeah, that's how I met my girlfriend :slight_smile:

6. blimmr

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Well my boyfriend Gavin is on tv and I contacted him on twitter and was like yah I like you. .. so lets go out. Bippity boop we goingz outzz now. (ok this was all made up, and I'm really tired right now lol)