1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I think I lost her...

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by charlavail, Apr 6, 2014.

1. charlavail

Out Status:
    All but family
    After a talk with my girlfriend, we decided it would be good for us to take a break so she can focus on herself and her school work since she's graduating this year. She also got out of a relationship a couple months ago, and she probably wasn't ready to be with someone.

I'm nervous that as my feeling continue to grow for her, she's becoming less and less interested in me. I'm having a lot of rejection feeling. Apart from the fact that I feel that she used me to get try and get over her ex boyfriend, I feel like she used me to date a girl before she graduated college, to have that experience.

I really need to know where she stands. I'm crying all the time and it makes me super depressed because I feel very unwanted and used. I need to know if there is any hope, or if we're just going to continue being friends.

What do you think I should do? I don't know if to talk to her now, or in the future before she graduates, or if at all, ever. Do I let her confront me?