1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

i need advice...

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by BehindTheAura, Apr 6, 2014.

1. BehindTheAura

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Ok so last wednesday, my boyfriend broke up with me out of the blue. I asked him why and he didn't respond to me for a couple days. He finally messaged me back saying that he didn't want to talk about it for some reason. I told him I would always be there for him as a friend and he replied saying thanks and then stopped responding. Then on friday, we were talking and he finally told me why he broke up to me and wouldn't talk to me.

Apparently his parents were finding out about him being gay and his family is extremely homophobic. He told me his dad was finding out about him doing dance class (which I find to be extremely stereotypical for his dad to assume because of that). But he talked to me for a few hours just talking about how he missed me and still wants to be with me. But he said he was really sad and scared and then said goodnight.

Well I just need advice on what to do, he's my first REAL boyfriend (well now ex :frowning2: ) but I still want to help him any way I can. I don't want to lose contact with him and I really want to be with him especially since he's only 45 minutes away from me... But he's actually the only guy I've ever had real feelings for instead of just lust and crushes. He even wanted to meet up with me this summer and like go to the movies and out to eat together (he said more explicit things but yeah). I mean idk if he's making up these reasons or not but I don't want to overstep my boundaries and just keep pressuring him into talking when he doesn't want to. I just want to be here for him no matter what and I just don't know how to say that to him...

I just miss him...

Any advice would be greatly appreciated!:tears:​