1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Not again!

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by luckrunningout7, Apr 6, 2014.

1. luckrunningout7

I like my crush Sam again. I told myself I wouldn't, but i did. I just got over him. When I was crushing on him, I fell into a depression, because I knew he didnt like me like I did him. Yet, I like him again. Something about him is irresistible and impossible for me to find in any other person. I'm not out of the closet, and dont plan to be until summer. Plus we arent close at all. I really like him, and hate that history is repeating itself! I just have no idea what to do. I don't want to scare him away, and most people I know probably won't understand me being Bi, so I don't want to come out with the possibilty that he'll hurt me. Im just out of options.:icon_sad:

2. Mehmeister

yeh, I feel your pain bro. you never know he could be bi/gay! just to judge your options you could talk to him and casually bring up homosexuality, and ask his opinion of gay relationships/marriage. if he says he doesn't mind or thinks it is great you could say something like "you know i wouldn't mind if you were gay or something". i have tried this approach and as cliche as it seems if you say it casually he'll probability just answer and brush it off!

Hope this helps!

3. WhoEvenKnows

I completely understand the feeling. I'm lesbian, so when I found I had a crush on a boy it was awkward and uncomfortable, especially because he's a friend and one of the first people I'd come out to. I ended up facing my feelings and telling him, but he explained that he would never feel that way. For months, I was just sad and I isolated myself, thinking he was the solution to my problems. To get over him, I started looking at other people, girls in particular. I started talking to any and every girl I'd ever had even the slightest crush on, and I saw that he was SO not the answer. I still think about him, and I'd love to have him be mine, but I've realized that there are other fish in the sea... And hey, I still talk to this boy, so who knows? Maybe someday things will all work out. For now, I try to not think about him and I put a smile on my face and look at other people.

4. luckrunningout7

I'm not sure but about a month or 2 ago I think Sam was either pissed at me or suspected me liking guys. He had said stuff like calling a book i was reading, gay. Or when I was being sarcastic and said this person seemed "happy" he said stuff like "You can always call him gay, thats what it means" right to me. Or even saying my friend looked gay, in front of me. Im not sure if this means anything or not. What I do know is that its not the easiest to talk to him. We used to be friends... Yeah well, not so much anymore.

5. resu

Advisor Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Maybe you should call him out and ask what's his problem with gays. You don't have to come out if you don't want to, but you can at least say you don't appreciate what he's saying.

6. WhiteShadows

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I agree with what was said above :slight_smile:

7. luckrunningout7

He doesnt do that stuff anymore. He's cool now, doesn't say bad things about gays anymore.

---------- Post added 11th Apr 2014 at 12:57 PM ----------

So I'm feeling better about liking Sam. It doesn't bother, though im still awkward around him. Im even remembering why I fell for him in the first place. because he makes me happy... Hmmm. Maybe thats what I dont find in other guys. Thnx for everything!!!(*hug*)