1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Am i being cheated?

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by lexi01, Apr 6, 2014.

1. lexi01

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I've been in a relationship of almost 2 years... we have arguments like some relationships had... i think it is just normal.. our dilemma starts when we are almost 1 year... I've been ignored by her for months... I wanted to go to their house but she has an alibi that she's busy... one day, she did't stop me to come with her... hours later, she told me to go to our friends house and have a chit chat there because she will talk to her mom via Skype and she doesn't want her mom to see me.. But i became confused, coz her mother is my friend and we don't have any issues... So I txted her mom and politely ask if she really says that... on my dismay, her mother denies it... days later, her step dad told me that my girlfriend fell in love with their neighbor who is much older than her and me.. a lesbian too.. she's been out of control with her emotions, and i figured it out that she loves their neighbor more than she loves me... I really hurts... so I give way... another days passed, she texted me sorry and wants me to come back to her... I love her that much so i forgive her and forget everything..

Months later, we got new problems.. I'm the one who earns for both of us from the start of our relationship.. I supported her with everything she needs... it is hard of course, and I don't have any savings left... so we agreed that she needs also to find a job to help me pay our debts and to support our needs.. I sent her resume in our company and ask a favor to aa friend to assist her applications, my friend doubt it at first because my Gf reach 1st year college level only, but I pleaded... 3 months later, my girlfriend got hired... I am so happy that we both work in the same company.. I thought we're gonna be okay from then on...
    For the reasons i still don't understand, 1 week after she is hired, she broke up with me... she said it is over long ago.. i felt like i've been stab at the heart...

I don't know what to think... as of today, I know I still love her... and i don't know what to do.:tears: