1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

what now?

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by WhoEvenKnows, Apr 7, 2014.

1. WhoEvenKnows

well, here I go. I'm going to share my story and see what you can make of it: I've always been a romantic, wanted a relationship. my latest obsession has been first kisses, and I'd really like to have one. problem is, I'm lesbian, in grade 8, and the only girls I'm attracted to and have feeling for are my best friend (she's straight and just getting over an ex-boyfriend) and this one girl, let's call her Kai. so as far as I'm concerned, Kai is straight, although I know she has kissed a girl before and she's told me that it was alright. lately she's been talking to me a lot and joking around, which considering she has social anxiety and rarely talks to anybody but family and her friend Tilla, is amazing. Kai hasn't expressed too much interest though... here's where others even more complicated. we're both in grade 8 and we'll be going on a trip at the end of the month, where me, Kai, Tilla, and my friend will be sharing a room. I have so much trouble holding my feelings in, and I really want to tell her, but how? when? should I at all? please help if you can.