1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Can't Stop Thinking About Him!!!!

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by smith1360, Apr 7, 2014.

1. smith1360

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Hi, this is the first time I've posted anything, anywhere, but i am in need of help. So I started talking to this guy who was a friend of my friend. We had met once when i was over my friends hour and he didn't really say much, Must have been shy or something. So he stole my number from my friend Liz. I think he meant it as a joke so he was just texting me weird funny things. I would respond and whatever, But then i started really texting him. Like fore two night on the weekend. I started to realize he might be bisexual maybe gay. I tried casually bringing it up and I did and i think he brought it up to. So we finally admitted we both were interested. We sexted that night for like 3 hours and I loved it. He's so attractive and he thinks i am too or at least thats what he said. Anyways its only monday so its been like 2 days and I really want to talk to him, Like all the time. He is never out of my mind. Ive never felt this attached to someone ever! I constantly thing about him. Even right now i want him to text me. What should i do, I can't tell if he wants a relationship or if he wants to just "do stuff". I don't know how gay he is. I am so friggen confused. :help:

2. greatwhale

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Hey smith1360, welcome to EC!

...and welcome to the world of crushing! :grin: Don't overthink it at this point, you're going a little too fast with relationship talk, try to enjoy the moments that you are sharing now, and learn more about him. Knowing someone is the first duty of any friendship, so focus on that!

3. barbadosslim

Out Status:
    A few people
    Relationship talk so early is a sure fire way to scare someone off if they are unsure or still in denial about their sexuality. I know this because I am easily terrified by such talk(no matter how long its been) because I still don't want to be gay hut am starting to try and accept the fact that nothing I can do will change it so just take it slow and just enjoy spending time together and see what develops from there and if you ever need a friendly ear hit me up

4. smith1360

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Thanks!
    I completely know that I'm so over thinking it, i just want to talk to him but i don't always want to text him, i want him to text me. Its just so hard to wait! i am trying my hardest not to text him right now:icon_bigg

5. blimmr

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    WELL WELCOME TO EC!

And, just see where his mind is at. It's not that hard to just say "What do you think about relationships?" I mean if you never ask, you'll never know. He's obviously feeling you and you're feeling him just take those feelings to a new level.

6. smith1360

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    I think he's excited to see where it will go, because he kept asking me if this was a one time thing and when i said no he was very happy

7. smith1360

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Just a little update... He said he doesn't normally think like that and he doesnt even know what happened... He said it probably won't happen again... I am so upset about it and i don't want to be, i want to just get over it