1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Help with a friend

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by Bi smith, Apr 8, 2014.

1. Bi smith

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    I am still not openly as bi I currently go to college and one of my friends is openly bi and I think she suspects that I'm hiding somethingfrom her and she keeps trying to get the truth out of me but I don't want to say anything because if I do she can't keep a secret I know this from things I've said in the past and she has blurted it out in front of people is there any way I can try and get her to stop?:help:

Thank you for the help :slight_smile:

2. resu

Advisor Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Sometimes you can be honest without giving away a secret. You should tell her you don't trust she can keep a secret and want her to stop trying to find out. Try to be calm and not emotional, and if she says you're being unfair, tell her the previous times she blurted out something. Be firm, but say that you still want to be friends and don't want to jeopardize your friendship by giving her a hot potato.

3. Bi smith

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    Thank for the advice I did try that to get her to stop but it didn't the other day she asked me infront of someone and they asked me to I did pull her aside and told her the truth but also made her swear not to say anything about it to anyone to make it easier but i will still deny it to anyone else though